Sunday, November 12, 2017









Autoscopy

Shoot random images of places or things. Explore layer effects + PS filters on these images. You must submit 10 final edited images. one must be a self portrait:

For this project I used many different images that were special to me. These images include pictures of my cat, images from my trip to Cuba and a self-portrait of me and my favorite musician Demi Lovato. Using many different filters as well as adjusting exposure/saturation I changed each picture to something new and unique. Overall this project was a learning experience and was fun to play around with different features in photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 11/12 Animation and Audio Shoot 60-90 images of a concept of your own creation. Using Garage Band create the soundtrack fo...